Monday, July 16, 2012

Over Used Words trending on twitter - #OverUsedWords


Over Used Words is one of the biggest trending topic of twitter trending since Saturday. Many of them are tweeting about the Over Used Words and below are some of the tweets starting from the top tweets. I can see many people and twitter followers says – YOLO & Swag is one of the most over used words.
Here is the list of some of the tweets by the tweeples on twitter on Over Used words
  • #OverUsedWords: "LIKE" ~> "And he was LIKE, 'Seriously?,' and I'm LIKE, 'Yeah,' and he's LIKE, 'No way,' and I'm LIKE..."
  • #OverUsedWords Swag. I mean, what even is it? Swag. Just look at it. It's not even a word it's just an insult to the English dictionary.
  • Surely "like" must be one of the most #OverUsedWords
  • #OverUsedWords I love you
  • #OverUsedWords YOLO 👈 People killed that Swag 👈Y'all don't have that Sorry 👈 I over heard that I love you 👈 You don't mean that
  • #OverUsedWords "Bro" (u not my real brother and we not even cool like that)
  • #OverUsedWords : SECULARISM (no contest actually).
  • #OverUsedWords YOLO
  • #OverUsedWords " I love you " some people just abuse those words by telling it to just anybody when they probally don't mean it . SMH !
  • #OverusedWords I would never hurt you.
  • #OverUsedWords Swag, YOLO, and any other words that are used by those who are most prone to teen pregnancy.
  • #OverUsedWords "I'm Sorry"
  • #OverUsedWords So like, i was walkin along the road & like i saw a huge giraffe & it was like "hi" and i was like "Hi" & like then he left.
  • #OverUsedWords: Y.O.L.O.= People killed it. SWAG = You don't have any. SORRY = You don't mean it. I LOVE YOU = Show me don't tell me.
  • #OverUsedWords SWAG
  • #OverUsedWords " I'm sorry..." Most people hurt you then apologize becoz they're only sorry that they got caught.
  • #OverUsedWords "I Love You"
  • #OverUsedWords HATERs (Half yal don't even got em)
  • #OverUsedWords President Obama
  • #OverUsedWords YOLO 👈 People killed that Swag 👈Y'all don't have that Sorry 👈 I over heard that I love you 👈 You don't mean that
  • #OverUsedWords: "LIKE" ~> "And he was LIKE, 'Seriously?,' and I'm LIKE, 'Yeah,' and he's LIKE, 'No way,' and I'm LIKE... #LeaveItYeah
  • Ratchet is one of many #overusedwords
  • #OverUsedWords: Y.O.L.O.= People killed it. SWAG = You don't have any. SORRY = You don't mean it. I LOVE YOU = Show me don't tell me.
  • #OverUsedWords "I'm not like most guys" — Most guys.
  • #OverusedWords Epic. Dinosaurs were epic. Your cinnamon toast was not.
  • #OverusedWords I Would Never Hurt You.
  • #OverUsedWords All of them. quit talking
  • #OverUsedWords I love you so many people say it but so few mean it
  • #OverusedWords I'm Sorry.
  • #OverUsedWords : Justin Bieber + One Direction
  • #OverUsedWords "I love you" don't say it if you don't mean it cause they'll probably believe it
  • #OverusedWords: swag, yolo, ratchet.
  • #OverUsedWords I'm Pregnant.
  • #OverUsedWords love...
  • #OverUsedWords "Im not like most guys" — Most guys. "Im not like most girls" — Most girls.
  • #OverUsedWords 50 Shades of Grey
  • #OverUsedWords sorry I can't, I have soccer #soccerproblems
  • #OverUsedWords YOLO...... seriously, YOLO is not cool anymore.
  • #OverUsedWords Neurophysiologist
  • #OverUsedWords "I Love You" Don't Use It Unless You Mean It
  • #OverUsedWords "You're from where?"

The above list of tweets are unedited and actual said by the tweeples so kindly avoid the spell mistakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment